- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider, PayPal, keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
- If you decide to subscribe to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may unsubscribe at any time by (Unsubcribe Here.)
If at anytime you have a cause that needs to be disputed please fill out the Trust Guard Dispute Resolution form.
EasyStop International est. 1996
Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our web site or engaging our services is acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms and conditions of Easy Stop International as detailed in this document.
2. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT OF BUSINESS NAMES AND WEB SITE CONTENT
The stopsmokingquitforever.com Web site (http://www.stopsmokingquitforever.com) is owned and operated by Easy Stop International.
The name www.stopsmokingquitforever.com and all material on this site are protected by international copyright and trademark law. These names and the Web site content cannot be used, copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, printed or modified without the express permission of Easy Stop International.